Monday, December 9, 2013
Slippery Slope
So recently, I started obsessing over Star Wars. I know, obsession is a bad thing, but you know what, whatever. So after watching the movies (4,5 and 6 only) I started investigating and decided to read the books. Well, Lucas may be a great director, but he is a lousy author. After reading the movies made into book, I read "The Courtship of Princess Leia." I had thought, there must be something more. There was. A lot more. A whole lot more. And in I sank. I found the wookiepedia here which fed my obsession until I had a story going. Oops. Now I'm over the edge and want to do an RPG or write a novel. As I develop the characters, I let you see them here, perhaps even write out some of a story. Lesson here: beware obsessable material. It's a trap!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment