Have you ever felt like one day was another? Well, Tuesday was supposed to be Friday. What happened, I don't know, but somehow, my Tuesday and Friday got switched and that made it all worse. I was absolutely ready to go home for a nice weekend, but I still had the rest of the week. I crashed through Wednesday and today. No really, I crashed. I was out of sorts, acting wierd(er than usual), my mind was a mess and I couldn't get anything to work right. Talk about frustrating. Everything was a struggle and I didn't feel like myself. I got on every tangent possible and suffered for it. So how do you fix that? When your week turns inside out, how do you reset? Well, one more day (a real Friday this time) and the weekend will have (really) arrived. Don't forget to do service and enjoy the season!
-The Mighty Q
No comments:
Post a Comment